4 East Alumni Ave., Kingston, RI 02881
Email: sendag At ele DOT uri . edu
Office: Kelley Annex A-219
Phone: (401) 874-9423 Fax: (401) 782-6422
Resit Sendag joined University of Rhode Island in November 2003 and is currently a Professor of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering. Dr. Sendag received his Ph.D. degree from University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, USA, in Electrical Engineering, in 2003. His research interests include multi-core architectures; power/performance issues for high-performance and embedded computer systems; and performance evaluation and simulation techniques.
Research Assistantships Available. I am looking for highly-motivated and hard-working students to work on various challenging projects in computer architecture. Requirements: Already received MSc degree; excellent skills in C++. Send me an email if interested.
· z4800 – An Open Source Multi-Core Platform on FPGA – available for download now!
Selected Recent Activities
· General Chair, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization (IISWC), Oct 2016, Rhode Island, USA.
· General Chair, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS), August 2015, Boston, MA, USA.
· Co-organizer, 4th Workshop on Computer Architecture Research Directions (CARD), Held in conjunction with the 42nd International Symposium on Computer Architecture, June 2015, Portland, Oregon.
· Distinguished Review Board Member, ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization, 2015-current. Program Committee Member, HIPEAC 2015, 2016.
· Program Committee Member, The 33rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD), Oct. 2015, New York City, NY.
· Program Committee Member, 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization (IISWC), Oct. 2015, Atlanta, Georgia.