Ying Sun – Patents
- Salisbury JI, Sun Y. Systems and methods for sleep apnea detection
from breathing sounds. US
9,345,432 B2, May 24, 2016.
- Sun Y, Rieger R. Apparatus for memristor/neuron emulation and testing.
US 8,990,137 B2, March 24, 2015.
- Sun Y, Vetter FJ, Dong R, Chiaramida SA. Integrated finite element and
circulatory model for predicting hemodynamic effects of left ventricular
impairment, resynchronization and remodeling. US
8,295,907 B2, October 23, 2012.
- Sun Y, Wu J, DiCecco J, Hill RB. Processor controlled voltage-current
analysis of nerve and muscle tissues. US
8,000,783 B2, August 16, 2011.
- Sun Y, Wu J, Collis L, Hill RB. Apparatus for neuromuscular
measurement and control. US 7,489,965
B2, February 10, 2009.
- Sun Y, Haley KJ, Lachance K-A, Pinock K. Pneumatic demultiplexer for
controlling multiple assistive technology devices. US
6,833,786 B1, December 21, 2004.
- Sun Y. Method and apparatus for three-dimensional video signals. US
5,333,165, July 26, 1994.
- Sun Y, Brian Silver, Tanya Wang. Time-varying magnetic field therapy
using multistable latching mechanisms. Patent application no. US
2018/0078780 A1, Mar. 22, 2018.
- Mona Boudreaux, Sun Y, G. Faye Boudreaux-Bartels. Method and apparatus
for simulating the wrist pulse patterns for pulse diagnosis. Patent
application no. US 2017/0303805
A1, Oct. 26, 2017.
- Sun Y, Scouten C. Methods and apparatus for measuring electrical
properties of cells. Patent application no. US
2015/0308973, Oct. 29, 2015.
- Sun Y, Cheng A. Method and apparatus for extending service life of a
battery source. Patent Application no. US
2015/0155736 A1, Jun. 4, 2015.
- Sun Y, Alphonse B, Spiewak A, Walder E. Apparatus for acoustic
measurements of physiological signals with automated interface controls.
Patent Application no. US
2014/0276150 A1, Sep. 18,2014.
- Burbank PM, Sun Y. Activity monitor and analyzer with voice direction
for exercise. Patent application no. US
2013/0130213 A1, May 23, 2013.
- Sun Y, Han X, Guo Y. Camera control system to follow moving objects.
Patent application no. US
2010/0245589 A1, Sep. 30, 2010.
- Tillinghast AC, Hanumara NC, Abueg EM, Coughlin JJ, Malaghan TF,
Koenig O, Jouaneh MK, Comerford RA, Sun Y. Automated page turner. Patent
application no. US
2005/0230592 A1, Oct. 20, 2005.
- Sun Y, Duquette MA, Ducharme AT, Kanor SE. Wearable switch method and
apparatus for people with limited mobility. Patent application no. US
2003/0079973 A1, May 1, 2003.