Call For Tutorials
Submission deadline: March 10, 2017
IEEE SSCI will feature a series of tutorials featuring a diverse
range of topics of relevance to SSCI (the list of symposia
gives a good idea of relevant topics, but proposals outside
these will also be considered if demonstrably relevant).
The tutorial proposal should include, in this order:
- Names and affiliations of presenters
- Intended audience (include level of expertise)
- Expected attendance number
- Biographies of presenters
- Track record of this tutorial (has it already been presented elsewhere; if so, how was the attendance, and is the proposed version a repeat or an update with some new content)
- Details of any accompanying / recommended software if applicable
Optionally, proposers may also include a draft slide deck.
Email the proposal to the tutorial chair, Simon Lucas: email@example.com